DELIVERY AND TRANSLATIONS
- We provide articles, books,
reports, studies, conference proceedings, patents, company
literature, standards, specifications, and regulations -
any document of any kind
in any language printed anywhere in the world
- Translations in any language
performed by a network of 15 subject specialists
- Copies of information and data
stored electronically on proprietary and public databases,
CD ROMS and the Internet
- Complete information "packages"
on specific research projects, including journal articles,
reports, patents, standards, translations of specific articles
or patents, etc. provided by mail, fax, or electronically
- Turnaround time - same hour,
same day, overnight. . .
Delivery: Recent Examples
In addition to the thousands
of routine documents we provide every year, these examples
illustrate some of our more unique capabilities:
- Product literature and pricing
on twelve newly-introduced European products, provided in
- Retrieve, photocopy, and resolve
copyright issues for a mixture of newspaper, trade journal
and magazine articles to be included in a Fortune 500 corporation's
- Technical specifications for
a Portuguese electronics component - obtain and translate
in 72 hours.
- Congressional subcommittee position
papers on abuses in the sale of home oxygen concentrators.
- Technical literature published
in 1980 for a product still being produced in 1997.
- Table of contents of an unnamed
conference on agricultural pesticides held in Wiesbaden,
Germany in "1994 or 1995".
- Deliver fifty articles to six
end users at a single company within 12 hours.
- Unpublished overhead slides
and notes from an author's conference presentation.
- Submission of 27 Freedom of
Information Act requests.
- A listing of all conferences/symposiums
held on the subject of ultra-high modulus polyethylene.
- Identify and locate "present
day" conference sponsor for a 1958 German Symposium.
- Newspaper articles from a local
paper (not online) detailing plant expansion.
- Provide copies of 40 retrospective
medical documents (1968 - 1990) in "clean copy"
format for submission to FDA in one week.
- Curriculum vitae of emerging
waste treatment technology expert from Rome, Italy faxed
- Package inserts on a particular
diagnostic instrument from its French manufacturer.
| TRI Advantages
- Our 25 years of experience enable
us to fill routine orders as well as the most obscure.
- Creative fulfillment of tough
and rush orders with an overall 97% fill rate.
- 100% customer driven: customer
defined formats for order placement and delivery, invoicing
- Our network of 20 "stringers"
daily access the world's largest libraries and information
centers as well as hundreds of specialized vendors, enabling
us to get almost anything in print worldwide.
- Fast, accurate translations
by industry specialists presented in any format - disks,
- Provision of unpublished statistics
- Requests always accepted for
information on any topic - without specific citations.
- Development of "virtual"
collections from worldwide sources that parallel the product
lines and business interests of our requesters.
- Careful copyright tracking of
unusually high copyrights and identification of least expensive
sources for these documents.
addition to the 130,000+ periodical titles and infinite proceedings
and symposium documents which are available locally.
unique niche as the "vendor of last resort" enables
us to provide the entire spectrum of requested literature
- from the straightforward to the most elusive. We offer the
best rush service and pricing in the industry. Customer service
is our specialty. We take your deadlines seriously and provide
timely reporting. Your individual requirements define our
service: you tell us how you would like to send and
receive your orders, how your invoice should be organized,
how often you would like status reports, what kind of special
reports you need and any other details you require.
are able to maintain competitive pricing due to our economies
of scale and highly experienced staff who know where to obtain
the lowest cost documents, the fastest service and the lowest